The goal of Digital Pubbing is to cover interesting digital startups, highlight indie authors and their books, and be a resource for people who want to learn more about ebooks, self publishing, and digital technologies.
If you’re new to the blog, I recommend you start here:
- 7 Strategies and 110+ Tools to Help Indie Authors Find Readers and Reviewers
- How to Create a Basic Ebook in 10 Steps
- Tips and Tricks for Content Marketing
- Writing a Strong Book Description, a.k.a. The Blurb
- Indie Authors: Building Your Brand and Writer Platform
- Freebie Strategies for Indie Authors
- Routes to Becoming a Hybrid Author: Submission Guidelines, Literary Agents, Crowdsourcing, and Publishers Who Accept Unsolicited Manuscripts
I like to travel, write, and make books and podcasts.
Email me at sabrina [at] sabrinaricci [dot] com if you want to get in touch.
*Sabrina is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Sabrina is also a Smashwords affiliate, an Apple affiliate, and Digital Pubbing also has other ads in exchange for earnings.