Following up on my post about going the traditional or self published route, here are some resources if you want to go the traditional route and find an agent:
- Agent Query: A searchable database of literary agents.
- Jericho Agent Match: A service that lists all agents in the U.S. and U.K.
- Curtis Agency: Located in New York.
- MacKenzie Wolf: Full service literary agency and legal consulting company.
- Andrea Brown Literary Agency: Specializes in children’s literature.
- Foundry Literary + Media: Full-service literary agency and media development company.
Remember to follow all submission guidelines. Also, this is by no means an exhaustive list. Do you have any tips on finding an agent? Share in the comments!