Quick note: This is a very promotional post, which I don’t normally do. However, this particular giveaway sounds like a great deal for one lucky author.
Good news authors! Books Forward is running a publicity and book marketing campaign giveaway for authors. You’ve got until October 1 of this year to enter.
For more details, head over to booksforward.com/win.
However, the gist is this campaign is valued at over $20,000. Books Forward is looking for:
- Authors with “a meaningful, relevant perspective that advances a socially-significant issue”,
- Who have a fresh perspective,
- Are passionate but just need a resource boost,
- Who have a complete manuscript that is engaging (manuscript is key here because it needs to be unpublished).
You should also be planning to release your book sometime between May and December of 2021, so you have at least 6 months to work on publicity and marketing.
The full prize includes:
- Customized press package including a news release, author Q&A, and interview talking points
- Personalized pitching and promotional outreach to a targeted list of national media, regional media, reviewers, and online influencers
- $1,000-worth of digital advertising and/or review submission to industry publications, positioning the author directly in front of consumers and industry influencers
- One-on-one consultation with Books Forward’s social media specialist, with customized guidance for maximizing online exposure and engagemen
- Creative promotion to indie booksellers and librarians
- Industry tips to help the author make the most of book events and mobilizing networks for promotion
- Books Forward’s Author Guide, an easy-to-use roadmap of the publicity process that clearly breaks down the tips, tasks, and trade secrets to give a book its best chance at success
It’s free to enter the giveaway.
Books Forward is an author publicity and book marketing firm committed to promoting voices from a diverse variety of communities. From book reviews and author events, to social media and digital marketing, the company helps authors find success and connect with readers. Interested in what’s possible for your book sales and building readership? Check out the Books Forward author services, submit a query form with your individual author brand goals, and get a customized publicity campaign.